Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Photography and Fun!

Hello everyone! I've been quite busy lately...but I decided to post these photos I took one weekend when I was feeling extra creative :)

I basically wrote little inpirational quotes on pieces of paper and put them all over different places in which I think they would look nice.





Also, I've fallen in LOVE with A Fine Frenzy. She is absolutley amazing...her music is just so touching and her voice is just...beautiful!






watch both videos....somehow it can take me back to soooo many dreamy places in my mind.

Oh! And all my lovely followers and blogger friends...I'd LOVE for you all to tell me what you'd like me to post about more. If there's anything you wanna see more on my blog, anything you'd like me to add to my blog, music, stories, small inspirational things, or just something random, you can comment...or email me at LenoreLolita@aim.com :DD

well darlings, have a great day!

xoxo



5 comments:

Liz said...

XD I really like this post. Notes are love! Ahhhh I wanna photographhhh, but I have to studyyyyyyy T___T


Keep up the awesome work ^__^

Citrus Hearts said...

I have been good thanks :) I LOVE A Fine Frenzy I think she is playing here in Portland soon I must go see her!

Lonely Heart said...

I like the pictures = ]
Almost lover is my favorite A FIne Frenzy song.

Read my new post to find out what happened next with me and my boy.

Sher said...

Oh you are such a sweetheart, the pictures really brings a warmth to my heart!

I must check out that band, sounds amazing!!

xx

Rochelle Blue said...

These lovely photos have made my day! I love photography, but I've been so busy, I haven't found any time to take any photos D=

And thank you for introducing me to A Fine Frenzy, she has such a sweet voice!

well, now that you mention it, I would love to see more photos taken by you on your blog! you're such a wonderful photographer!

hope you're doing well, dear!

xo